Follow on Twitter;
https://twitter.com/Londrileno

Thursday 18 September 2014

Radio silence

The blog has been quiet over the first few weeks of the season, but I can assure regular readers (hello, good sir!) that this has nothing to do with Real Madrid's atrocious start. I've been busy is all. I went to Málaga and fully intended to do a live write-up of a game, but they ended up playing away at Valencia the week I was there instead, so I will have to probably wait 'til next year for my next trip to La Rosaleda :(

Don't fret, however! I pledge the blog will be back from next week. You can continue with your live(s) unperturbed now, safe in the knowledge that I'll be watching a lot of Spanish football and writing a load of cobblers about it from next week again. I might even throw in a new addition for this season - Footballer Cockney Rhyming Slang TM

Hasta pronto, Edár

No comments:

Post a Comment